Monday, June 10, 2013

4 months!

What just happened? The last 4 months have been wonderful and exciting and have flown by at lighting speed. I can't even remember my life without my sweet girl!

My little Addy Bug,
    You are 4 months old! You have grown soooo much in the past few weeks. You little personality is really starting to show. You love to "talk", once you start you really don't stop until you fall asleep. You are a social butterfly. You get that from Mommy. ha!


Things I want to remember:
  • We think that you are in the beginning stages of teething. You are SUPER drooly and always have your hand in your mouth chewing on it. We started keeping your teething toys in the fridge to keep them cold and you LOVE when they are cold.
  • You are doing so much better with Tummy Time. You lift your head all the way up and play for about 10 minutes before you get frustrated and start fussing.
  • You are rolling all the way from your back to your tummy. And you roll from your tummy to your side, almost all the way over but not quite yet.
  • You are really the happiest baby ever. You are constantly smiling and squealing! You are always in a good mood and no matter what kind of day I'm having, you make me laugh when I get home.
  • We now know that you hate to be hot. You are always kind of hot anyways, so when it's hot outside, you get REALLY mad. I guess you probably won't stay in TX for the rest of your life!
  • You have SO much energy. I have said it before, but we are in so much trouble when you start moving around. ha!

4 month stats:

Weight: 14.6 lbs.
Height: 25.25 in.
Head: I don't have the exact measurements with me, but it was in the 99%-you have a big head girl!
Diapers: Size 2
Clothes: mostly 3-6 months, you can still fit some 3 months but they are getting snug!

I can't imagine our lives without you! You are the most precious and awesome thing in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment