Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy One Month!

I'm playing catch up here, I'm a whole month behind! Slowly but surely I'm getting back into my routine so hopefully blogging will be more on my radar! Here is the one month post:

February 19, 2013
Addison, you are 4 weeks old today!




You weigh about 9 lbs and you are 21.5 inches long, you are going to be a tall girl!


You are still wearing newborn size diapers and newborn clothes which really surprises me. Everyone told us that newborn stuff would only last for a week ha!

You are sleeping through the night (5-6 hour stretches) and that makes Mommy so happy! You really don't like to sleep during the day though. You can really only sleep good when you re swaddled tightly.

You don't like to wake up in the morning, but once you eat you are such a happy girl!

We love you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment