Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bumpdate-40 Weeks!



How Far Along: 40 weeks! I really can't believe that I'm writing this post. I totally thought that I would not be pregnant at this point. haha!  

Total Weight Gain: 33 lbs.

Size of Baby: We had our 40 week appointment today and she is measuring 8 lbs. 3 oz. The doctor said that at this point that could be off a little bit because it's hard to get exact measurements because they are so squished in there. But everything looks good and she looks healthy and that's all that matters to me!

Maternity Clothes:
I've been living in leggings and yoga pants. I'm not even kidding, wear them every day! And the only shoes that fit me are my Uggs, thank goodness it has been cold here! I was able to score two new pairs of Uggs since they are the only shoes that are comfortable right now, ha!  

Gender: Baby Girl!

Movement:
I feel her move around all the time. I can tell that she is running out of room in there. She hasn't kicked me in the ribs yet, but her feet are way on the side and it kind of makes me jump when she kicks now. My movement on the other hand has been very slow! ha!
Sleep:
Not. Good. I can't even get comfortable in the recliner now. I'm lucky to get a few hours of sleep at night. I have been napping whenever I can.
What I miss:
Sleep!  
Cravings:
Fruit Loops and oreos! Not together of course, ha! Still craving loaded baked potatoes from Dickey's BBQ. They are soooo good!

Other crazy symptoms:
Nothing really crazy. Heartburn. All. The. Time. It kind of sucks. But I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, so I'm hanging in there! My back has really started hurting this past week. I have been having contractions off an on but nothing that lasts.

Best Moment this week:
Just being able to rest.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment