Friday, January 4, 2013

Bumpdate-38 Weeks!


How Far Along: 38 weeks! I'm really feeling "ready" now.

Total Weight Gain: Had our 38 week appointment yesterday and I'm up to 33 lbs.

Size of Baby: Baby girl is the size of a pumpkin, according to babycenter.com. At our 36 week appoinment we had a sonogram and she was around 6.14 lbs. The doctor guessed that she would be around 8 lbs if we go to 40 weeks.

Maternity Clothes:
I've switched to all maternity clothes, they are just more comfortable at this point.
Gender: Baby Girl!

Movement:
I feel her move around all the time. I can tell that she is running out of room in there. She hasn't kicked me in the ribs yet, but her feet are way on the side and it kind of makes me jump when she kicks now.
Sleep:
Not. Good. I think it's a mixture of being anxious about L&D and just not being comfortable. Most nights I end up on the recliner.
What I miss:
I am starting to miss my body being my own. I think it's just because I'm getting uncomfortable at this point.
Cravings:
Fruit Loops and oreos! Not together of course, ha! Still craving loaded baked potatoes from Dickey's BBQ. They are soooo good!

Other crazy symptoms:
Nothing really crazy. Heartburn. All. The. Time. It kind of sucks. But I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, so I'm hanging in there! My back has really started hurting this past week.

Best Moment this week:
Just being able to rest. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment