Wednesday, December 12, 2012

This and That

I have been really bad about posting regularly, but I'm going to try and do better. :) We have been knee deep in "getting ready for baby" mode. We have had all of our showers, I will post on those soon! The nursery is all ready to go, minus a few small details. I feel pretty prepared with baby stuff, but some days I don't really feel emotionally prepared. I know that is probably just a part of it, but it scares me. ha!


I will tell you one thing, this little girl already has had a ton of laundry! ha!

 
In other news, I got a Community Service Award at work. I thought that was pretty cool. I'm not going back into the office after Christmas, I'm still going to work from home until she comes, but the little break will be nice. I feel like I will have a breather to get a few more things done.

 
 
With all of the fun baby stuff going on at our house right now, it hasn't really felt like Christmas to me. I'm kind of bummed about that, I'm really trying to get into the spirit and focus on the "now". It has helped a little that it's not 80 degrees outside anymore, it's actually been cold!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment