Friday, December 7, 2012

Bumpdate: 34 weeks!

Disclaimer: this was taken after working in the nursery and doing TONS of baby laundry. ha! I need to do a side-view pic too, I'll try to get one and add it today.

How Far Along: 34 weeks, 6 weeks to go! Kind of scary! I had a mini panic attack the other day...but all is well now. ha!

Total Weight Gain: around 29 lbs. YIKES! haha! I have my 34 week appointment Monday, so we we will see. I actually didn't gain anything at the appointment after Thanksgiving, so that was kind of nice but I might have made up for it in the past two weeks.

Size of Baby: Baby girl is the size of a butternut squash, according to babycenter.com

Maternity Clothes:
I've switched to all maternity clothes, they are just more comfortable at this point.
Gender: Baby Girl!

Movement:
I feel her move around all the time. The movement has become way more pronounced in the past couple of weeks. It almost tickles sometimes. I can really tell that she is getting bigger!

Sleep:
I haven't been sleeping as well as I normally do. Mainly because I don't like sleeping on my side. I wake up a lot during the night, I think mostly because I'm just not comfortable.

What I miss:
I am starting to miss my body being my own.  I think it's just because I'm getting uncomfortable at this point.
Cravings:
Fruit still sounds good. Nothing really crazy, yesterday I REALLY wanted a stuffed baked potato from Dickey's Barbecue so that's what I got. ha!

Other crazy symptoms:
Just feeling kind of achy and stiff still. Really when I am sitting too long, it hurts to get up. I feel like I'm 80! My feet usually start hurting withing 2.5 seconds of standing up, so that has been fun. ha! The other night I woke up feeling sooooo sick to my stomach. I read that "morning sickness" can come back in the 3rd trimester, so I'm praying that is not the case.

Best Moment this week:
I had another WONDERFUL baby shower last weekend. My good friend and my mom threw it for me. They really went overboard. ha! It was so amazing. This baby is already so loved and showered with everything  that a baby could possibly need or want.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment