Monday, November 12, 2012

stick a fork in me...I'm done

I had my last weekend event for the year and for the last time until after I go back to work after the baby is born. Woo Hoo! I had an all day event last Saturday and and all day event this past Saturday and it Wore. Me. Out.And on top of that, we went out to dinner for a friend's birthday on Saturday night. I was sooooo tired on Sunday. And I still had to catch up on my normal weekend stuff that I couldn't do on Saturday. Good thing it was cold and rainy, it was a perfect day to stay inside.

And today has been such a typical Monday. I am dragging and I started that day by spray hairspray in my wet hair by accident instead of my volume root boost. Oh well, Monday has just about came and gone. ha!

Anyways...enough of me griping. ha! I have a super busy week at work and then I have my second baby shower this weekend. I am so excited to see friends and family that I haven't seen in a while. It will be so much fun! I can't wait!

Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment