Monday, November 26, 2012

Bumpdate- 32 weeks!



How Far Along: 32 weeks, 8 weeks to go! Kind of scary!

Total Weight Gain: around 30 lbs. YIKES! haha! I have my 32 week appointment tomorrow, weighing in after Thanksgiving should be interesting! haha!

Size of Baby: Baby girl is the size of a large JICAMA, according to babycenter.com

Maternity Clothes:
I've switched to all maternity clothes, they are just more comfortable at this point. I got a new outfit for the holidays, can't wait to wear it!
Gender: Baby Girl!

Movement:
I feel her move around all the time. The movement has become way more pronounced in the past couple of weeks. It almost tickles sometimes. I can really tell that she is getting bigger!

Sleep:
I haven't been sleeping as well as I normally do. Mainly because I don't like sleeping on my side. I wake up a lot during the night, I think mostly because I'm just not comfortable.

What I miss:
Nothing really right now. I think I am actually going to miss being pregnant sometimes. ha!
Cravings:
Fruit still sounds good.I have really been wanting BLT's and baked potatoes!

Other crazy symptoms:
Just feeling kind of achy and stiff. Really when I am sitting too long, it hurts to get up. I feel like I'm 80! My feet usually start hurting withing 2.5 seconds of standing up, so that has been fun. ha! We did a lot over Thanksgiving and I could really feel it by last night. I was hurting all over!

Best Moment this week:
My two childhood best friends and their moms threw me the most amazing baby shower in Houston for all of my family down there! It was fabulous and I will remember it for the rest of my life! I couldn't ask for better friends! And also Thanksgiving was great, my grandma and great grandma came in from Houston and spent a few days with us, it's always good to spend time with them!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment