I decided to link up with Kelly for Show Us Your Life today because it's my favorite kind of food! Tailgate/Football/Party food. I could eat dips and appetizer type foods for breakfast, Lunch and Dinner everyday! I have not tried either of the recipes below but I wanted to share them because I have been dying to make them both!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectionery sugar
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Whisk the melted butter together with the brown sugar, vanilla, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, beat cream cheese until softened. Add the butter mixture and the confectionery sugar, beating until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Cool in refrigerator. Serve with graham crackers or other lightly sweetened cookie.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- Breadsticks or tortilla chips
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and Italian seasoning. Spread in an ungreased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate.
- Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese. Top with the pizza sauce, remaining cheese mixture, green pepper and onion.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is almost melted, rotating a half turn several times. Let stand for 1-2 minutes. Serve with breadsticks or tortilla chips. Yield: about 3 cups.