Friday, October 5, 2012

Five Question Friday!

It's Friday! I have to work an event tonight for work but after that I am looking forward to a weekend of not doing much. This week has made me so tired! ha! My mom and I are planning on having a girls weekend of shopping! woo hoo! my favorite thing to do!

On to Mama M.'s 5QF!

1. What album/cd/download are you embarrassed to admit you have?
That's a really good question. I love ALL different kinds of music so I have a huge variety of music. I did buy that Sisqo' album in high school, you know "The Thong Song". I know you remember it even if you don't want to admit it! ha! You're totally singing it right now.
2. What's the one thing your spouse does better than you?
Nothing! I kid, I kid. He is way better at saving money than I am. At least one of us is, right?
3. When do you start buying Halloween Candy?
October 30th, ha!
4. Family closets - Yay or nay?
NAY, I need my own space when it comes to my clothes. Actually, I need my own space when it comes to a lot of things.
5. Which home/cleaning chore do you hate the most? Why?
I really do enjoy cleaning the house. I love the way it smells and feels when I'm done. The one chore that I cannot stand is hanging up the clean clothes after they have been washed. I have no idea why, but I just do not like to do it.

Have a great weekend! We are supposed to get some chilly weather and I can't wait!!
Jess



1 comment:

  1. i love clean clothes too although once they are in the closet they lose that freshness.

    ReplyDelete