Friday, October 12, 2012

A Week without posting??

I feel like this week has almost done me in. This time of year is the busiest for me at work. I haven't been feeling well at night and I think it's just because I'm stressed and so tired by the end of the day that I literally just crash at night. And that is so hard for me because I can't stop when I get home, there is always something to do. I have to go on my walk, do laundry, do the dishes. Hunter has been great at helping me, but I just can't relax! I did go get a pedicure this week (since I can't reach my toes anymore!) and that seemed to help a little bit, I'm am trying to do that every two weeks now just to help me CHILL. ha! Needless to say, I haven't posted since last Friday and that's why!

I'm linking up with Kelly today for CROCKPOTALOOZA 2 today because I absolutely love using the crockpot! My favorite recipe is below. It's totally my go-to recipe!

Salsa Chicken

You Need:
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts (can be thawed or frozen)
1 large jar of salsa

Place chicken breasts in crockpot and pour whole jar of salsa over chicken. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours. When chicken is done shred with two forks. That's it! So Easy!

I love this recipe because you can use it for so many different things. We have had it on tacos, nachos and I have even added other ingredients to it to make delicious Taco Soup!

Have a great weekend, I am going to try to catch up on some sleep!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment