Wednesday, September 26, 2012

So Blessed

Over the weekend I had my first baby shower given to me by my mother in law's-closest-friends. It was so much fun and the pink, oh the pink. We got the cutest baby girl things! It was most of my MIL's friends that were invited, but one of my best friends came to spend the day with me. I love her! It was the sweetest little shower!



 

I am so honored that my Grandma and Great Grandma come in town as well. How many people can say that they still have their Grandmother and Great Grandmother around to share special times with?  On Sunday we went to brunch at one of my favorite places with my parents and grandparents, it was delicious! Then they came over to see the progress on the nursery. I feel so blessed!
 
 
 
Much Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment