Monday, September 17, 2012

Show Us Your Life!

I meant to post this on Friday, but the day got away from me. How unusual! ha! Anyways, I wanted to participate in this SUYL because I really enjoy reading about the products that other people use and wanted to share some of my favorites.

First, I have to share that I have been wearing Clinique make-up since I first started wearing make-up. I have tried other brands but I always find myself going back to Clinique. This moisturizer is the best ever!



 
I have used it forever and love it. My mom did get me hooked on Kinerase, but it's so expensive, I only use it when she gives it to me as a gift! ha!



Now I'm totally going to be a hypocrite and back track on my previous statement. I use all Clinique make-up EXCEPT mascara. I LOVE LOVE Hypnose mascara by Lancome. It's seriously the best!




My favorite shampoo and conditioner is Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco. It smells divine and makes my hair so soft! A little on the pricey side, but worth it.


I have tried all kinds of face wash, my skin is so weird. It's dry in some spots and oily in others. Go figure. It was hard to find something that worked. I have used Cetaphil for a couple of years and it's the best. It's gentle but still works. I love it!

 
Have a great Monday!!
Jess

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try that B&B forever! I may have to splurge and get it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying to try that shampoo too. I've been a Catwalk honey & oatmeal girl for years but I hear great things about B&B.

    ReplyDelete