Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Falling for Fall!!

Fall is in the air here....finally! We officially have about 10 days left of Summer and let's face it, anything can happen in TX, but the air is feeling just a tad bit cooler. I went to Bath and Body Works last week and stocked up on my favorite Fall scents.

I LOVE the Leaves scent and Autumn. Another favorite of mine is Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and guess what those geniuses did over at B&BW? They started selling Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin in shower gel! Do you know how many times I have said that I would love to bathe in that scent? And now I do!! ha!  


 I love Fall fashion. I thought that being pregnant would change that but it really hasn't. There are some really cute maternity clothes out there. I have been trying to keep myself at bay with buying everything that I want though because I could literally buy a whole new wardrobe. The things that I have bought so far, I feel like I could wear after too. My mom got me the two tunics above. I have been waiting to wear them with my black leggings and it's finally not blistering hot! yay!

And I HAVE to have the sweater and jeans below. I think that they would be so cute with jeans!

 
 
 
I have had my eye on these boots for a while now. I just love them and they look so comfortable!
 
 
Much Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment