Friday, September 28, 2012

Bumpdate- 24 Weeks!

This picture was taken at 23 weeks
 
 
 
How Far Along: 24 weeks

Total Weight Gain: Get ready for this....are you ready....a whooping 18 lbs! I know, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm a little freaked out, but I know that this is what is supposed to happen

Size of Baby: She is about the size of a cantaloupe, according to TheBump.com

Maternity Clothes: I am still wearing some regular tops but I have switched to all maternity bottoms, they are so comfortable! My mom gave me some really cute maternity PJ's and I could literally live in them!

Gender: Baby Girl!

Movement: I feel her move around all the time. It actually freaks me out if I don't feel her for a while. She is a morning girl right now. She moves all around in the morning while I'm sitting at my desk. I can't really describe how it makes me feel to feel her in there, it's pretty awesome.

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping as well as I normally do. Mainly because I don't like sleeping on my side. I wake up a lot during the night, I think mostly because I'm just not comfortable.

What I miss: Deli meat! I love turkey sandwiches and I have been wanting one so bad! And hot baths. I have still been enjoying warm baths, but I like them so hot that steam is coming off of my skin when I get out. I can't wait to take a hot bath again!

Cravings: I've had a few lately. ha! Fruit always sounds good.  My sweet tooth was bad before I got pregnant, but recently it has reached an all time high. I am having to fight the cravings every. single. day. It's awful.  I could eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner! But since my recent encounter with the scale, I am really limiting myself. I try to think of alternatives when the craving can't be resisted.  

Other crazy symptoms: My eczema has pretty much disappeared, which is awesome. I have been having terrible leg cramps at night. They hurt so bad! I will sit straight up in bed and there is nothing I can do until it goes away! I had one last week that made my calf sore for three days. :(    I am also still so tired, I feel like my energy has just been totally sucked out of me.

Best Moment this week: My MIL had a few friends that threw me my first baby shower. It was so sweet. It was mostly my MIL's friends, but my Grandmother and Great Grandmother made the trip in and it was so special to have them there to share the special day with me. We got some great gifts and LOTS of pink! I love it!

Happy Friday!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment