Thursday, August 30, 2012

Progress

We have been making progress at our house this week. I saw "we" but I actually mean my awesome husband who has taken on most of the hard work. ;) Saturday while I had to work and went to my hair appointment, Hunter ripped out the carpet from what will be the nursery. We have hard wood in about 50% of the house and we decided that we wanted to go ahead and out hard wood in that room too. So out the carpet came. Then on Sunday we went and picked up paint and started painting while there was no floor to mess up. ha!

 
My baby brother came over to help Hunter with the walls...
 
 
  and a few other things...ha!
 
 
We get the floors installed next week...I can't wait to see what they will look like.
 
On a different note, we went to our first "Childbirth class" last night. Whoa. It was Anesthesia and I'm not sure that was the best one to start with, ha! I was totally freaked out at first, but by the end of the class I was feeling a little more assured.
 
I'll be back tomorrow with the 20 week update!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment