Friday, August 24, 2012

Five Question Friday!!

T.G.I.F.- you know what that means! 5QF! Here goes...

1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?
I think that if I could get over my fear of seeing blood, I would totally be a nurse. It seems very appealing to me and the schedule doesn't seem half bad either! 2. How often do you clean out your car?
Ummm.....not enough! I actually just got it washed today! It will probably be another month before that happens again. Every time that I leave the car wash, I say to myself that I am going to do that at least every other week...yeah right!
3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?
Not at all. I don't really care what other people have on, to each his/her own. Our style is what makes us all different!

4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?
I am a closet junk food addict! When I'm super stressed I immediately reach for the most unhealthy food around. Or fast food, burgers, tacos, it's bad. Real bad.
5. If you had twins, what would you name them?
I can't even imagine having twins...but if I did, I don't think I would go with the rhyming route. I would just pick two names that we both love and stick with that.
Have a great weekend!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment