Friday, August 31, 2012

Bumpdate-20 weeks!



How Far Along: 20 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 5 lbs. at our last appt. We have an appt. on Tuesday, I'm thinking I'm closer to 10 lbs. now. ha!

Size of Baby: Our little nugget is about the size of a banana, according to TheBump.com

Maternity Clothes: I am still wearing some regular tops and I have switched to all maternity bottoms

Gender: We will find out on Tuesday!

Movement: I felt the "little bubbles" a few weeks ago and I was pretty sure that was it. I have felt them periodically since then. More when I'm sitting at my desk at work.

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping as well as I normally do. Mainly because I don't like sleeping on my side.

What I miss: Deli meat! I love turkey sandwiches and I have been wanting one so bad! And hot baths. I have still been enjoying warm baths, but I like them so hot that steam is coming off of my skin when I get out. I can't wait to take a hot bath again!

Cravings: Fruit! And black beans...weird, I know. I have a craving for Salmon last week, so I baked some and had it with rice and veggies. It. was. so. good.  

Other crazy symptoms: Nothing really crazy. I have had patches of eczema flair up and that has been pretty annoying and nothing is helping! I'm still feeling pretty tires all of the time but that beats feeling sick all of the time!

Best Moment this week: We went to our first childbirth class at the hospital this week. It was all about Anethisia. It freaked me out, but it also made me feel better at the same time. Hunter really enjoyed it too.

Have a nice long weekend!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment