Friday, August 3, 2012

Bumpdate-16 weeks!

I can't believe that it has already been 4 months! I will preface this post by stating that the below picture was taken on the tail end of a very long, HOT day. Don't judge.


How Far Along: 16 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 2 lbs.-maybe, I have probably gained more but we don't have a scale at home and I haven't been back to the doctor yet. Our next appointment is Monday, so I guess we will see then. dum dum dum...

Size of Baby: Our little nugget is about the size of an avocado, according to TheBump.com 

Maternity Clothes: I am still wearing regular tops and a few regular bottoms with the bella band. The pants in the picture above are maternity and they are soooooo comfortable!

Gender: We will find out in Sept.!

Movement: None yet

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping as well as I normally do. Mainly because I don't like sleeping on my side.

What I miss: Deli meat! I love turkey sandwiches and I have been wanting one so bad!

Cravings: Nothing really notable this week. I have been eating a lot of fruit.

Other crazy symptoms: My all day sickness has seemed to ease up, which is really nice. I have been having sciatic pain every once in a while lately. It's kind of weird.

Best Moment this week: I finally ate veggies again! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment