Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend Whirlwind

I have to start this post by posting a pic of this sweet boy that we babysat last week for my parents. He is so good, but for some reason whenever he comes to stay with us, Dewey thinks it's ok for him to be bad. I think he just gets excited and doesn't know what to do with all of his energy. ha!

On Friday night, Hunter had a friend in town and he stayed the night with us. We went out to eat at a trendy little place near our house and walked around after. Before we knew it, it was already 11:00 p.m., which for me is laaate! By the time we got home and settled, it was almost 1:00 am before I was asleep.  I was soooo tired on Saturday. It would have been nice if I didn't have anything to do and could have lounged around all day, but nope. We had a fun-filled night ahead of us!

Saturday night we went to see Aerosmith! There were about 18 of us and my Dad got us a suite and a limo. We were fancy for the night. ha! We had so much fun!



Yesterday, I did lay around all day to try to catch up on some sleep, but I feel even more tired today. I should have called in to work tired. ha!

Have a great Monday!
Much love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment