Friday, July 20, 2012

Five Question Friday!

I'm so glad this it's Friday. Lately I have been mentally cheering myself to Wednesday because that's 1/2 way through the week. But Friday...sweet release!
On to the questions... 

1} What do you call them- flip flops, sandals, thongs, or slippers?

Flip-flops...and sometimes just Flops, because I'm lazy like that.


2} Are you a "my kids can do no wrong" kind of mom or a "Johnny punched you? Well what did you do to him first?!" kind of mom?


I don't have kids around yet, I would like to think that I would be the latter and ask what they did to make Johnny punch them.
And for the record...all kids can do wrong. ha!


3} Would you confront a good friend that looked/looks down on your husband/significant other?

Probably not. I pick my battles and I try to veer away from drama if I can. If that friend were constantly saying things in front of me or to me, then the boxing gloves would probably come out.


4} Biggest pet peeve?

Crazy drivers. I know that is relative, what is crazy to me might be normal to you. But crazy drivers scare me.


5} What's your favorite take out meal?

It changes depending on my mood. I love ordering pizza and siting on the couch watching a movie in our comfy clothes. Bliss :)

Have a great weekend!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment