Friday, July 20, 2012

12 Weeks

So  I decided to do the weekly update post, mostly for me to be able to look back on because I'm sure a lot of this stuff will be forgotten. I am two weeks behind, this is the 12 week post, but I'm actually 14 weeks. I will catch up soon.

I have no picture that I like this week, so you get a lime :)
(photo from Google images)




How Far Along: 12 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 2 lbs.

Size of Baby: Our little nugget is about the size of a lime

Maternity Clothes: My mom took me shopping for some staple things since my clothes are getting a tiny bit too tight. I have been wearing my regular clothes still with the bella band, but I have a feeling that won't last very long.

Gender: We will find out in Sept.!

Movement: None yet

Sleep: I haven't been sleeping as well as I normally do. I have been having crazy dreams lately that have been waking me up.

What I miss: Feeling normal

Cravings: This week, I was craving Chick-Fil-A. I felt like I would choke someone for some waffle fries!

Other crazy symptoms: Nothing really crazy. I have been feeling pretty sick since about week 6. Morning sickness that lasts all day. Not. Fun. I just try to be thankful that there is a little miracle inside me and not whine too much. It's really hard though ;)  

Best Moment this week: Hearing the Nugget's heartbeat and feeling good enough to make it to the gym once!

No comments:

Post a Comment