Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Random Lady

Hello there. I am feeling very random today-lucky you. Below is a list, in no particular order, of things that have been on my mind. No need to thank me ;)

  • Is anyone as obsessed with Pretty Little Liars as I am? Did you watch the season premier last night? So. Good.
  • I think Dewey may or may not have eaten one of my earrings this morning
  • I am totally out of eye makeup remover and I keep forgetting to stop and get some. Annoying.
  • I had an event last weekend for work and another one next weekend. I love my job and very thankful to have it, but sometimes I really don't want to work on the weekends.
  • I find myself missing One Tree Hill. I watch way to much tv.
  • I have not been cooking much lately and I feel guilty about it. But not guilty enough to cook.
  • I am totally addicted to Dance Moms on Lifetime. I. can't. get. enough. Please go watch it.
  • I stayed home from work sick the other day and layed on the couch and watched movies all day long. It was so nice.
That's all for now. Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment