Friday, June 8, 2012

Five Question Friday & Prayers

I am so glad that today is finally Friday. I have been feeling under the weather all week and I feel like it made the week seem so long. I am looking forward to doing nothing this weekend! Here are the questions from Mama M. this week. Enjoy!

1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? Or did you parents do anything special for you?

I don't really remember. I think that we would always end up going swimming.

2. What's your favorite summer tradition with your children?

I don't have any yet...My favorite thing to do during the Summer is to grill out and hang by the pool :)


3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid?

My mom stayed at home with us and I loved hanging out with her. I remember that she would take us to the Zoo and Storytime at the library and I loved it!
4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla?

I was 23 when I got married and I was not a Bridezilla at all!


5. What is your favorite girl name? (I'm needing suggestions.)

I'll never tell!



I have a special request. Can you please keep this family in your prayers? I can't even imagine what they are going through right now.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment