Friday, May 11, 2012

Five Question Friday!

We were on vacation last weekend (more on that later) so this week has been so busy getting back into the routine. And with Mother's Day this weekend, we are going full steam ahead into a very busy weekend. But it will be fun!

On to 5QF hosted by Mama M.!

1. What advice would you give a couple getting married?
I would probably tell them to remember that not everybody is perfect. Pick your battles and don't concentrate on the little things that might bother you-they won't matter down the road. I would tell them to appreciate each other and all that comes with that.


2. If you could tell your 16 year old self ONE thing, what would it be?
I would tell that girl to love herself for who she is and don't worry about what anyone else thinks...except for Jesus... and maybe Mama! ha!

3. What do you do to keep cool in the summer? (AC, windows, fans, swimming, etc.)
I COULD NOT survive without my AC! I'm in Texas y'all!

4. What did you (or your wife) crave most while pregnant?
Can't answer that...no babies yet :) I can tell you that I crave Mexican all the time now!


5. Who is your favorite TV mom? Why?
I think I love Lynette from Desaprate Housewives. I have always loved her character, so laid back, but she's a Mama Bear when she needs to be!




Happy Friday!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment