Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Green Monster

This is what I have been having for breakfast this week. Looks delicious, huh? Funny thing...it actually is delicious. Spinach makes it green, but I promise that you can't even taste it. It is full of protein and vitamins! I got the recipe from www.skinnytaste.com. I love this website, she has tons and tons of recipes and she calculates WW points for all of them. I added a little honey to mine to make it sweeter, recipe below. Enjoy!!

The Green Monster Smoothie

2 cups fresh baby spinach
1/2 cup 0% Greek yogurt
1 Tablespoon all natural peanut butter
1 Banana, sliced
1/2 cup of milk
1 teasspoon Honey

Put all ingredients into blender (I use my Magic Bullet and it works great) and blend for about 1 minute.

Much Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment