Friday, February 3, 2012

Five Question Friday-the first in a while!

Dear 5QF,
I have missed you. I'm glad that we are be reacquainted again.
All my love,
J

1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?
Well, let's see. I have actually stuck with my resolution to think happy thoughts. ha! By that I mean, no road rage, no thinking bad things about people when I'm mad. I have slipped a little, but I'm human.

2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try?
That's easy! Turbo Kickboxing! I started TKB classes in November. They are awesome and I feel awesome after every class! I have never sweat so much in my life, which is good because just the other day I saw this quote on FB "Sweat is my fat crying". ha! I love it!

3. If you knew you best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell?
I have actually been faced with this before and I'm totally split. On one hand, i feel like it's none of my business and I would want nothing to do with the demise of a marriage. On the other hand, I feel like it is my duty as a friend to tell. It's a bad situation to be caught in.

4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?
Yes!! Since I don't have kids yet, I would totally have a maid who cooks and cleans! Call me lazy, but that is how I see it in my little fantasy world.

5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?
I have always enjoyed birthdays. The only one that sorta kinda bothered me was 25 and I have no idea why.

See you on the flip side!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment