Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A day off

I have been feeling a little under the weather this week...sinus infection...boo! Monday I had the day off and it was so nice to not have anything planned, I did end up going to the doc to gets some meds, but that was it. The rest of the day I hung out with this guy...

I did manage to do some stuff around the house. I really don't mind doing laundry, but I hate putting it up. So I get to this stage....



And lord help me. I will walk by it allllllll day and not even look in that direction. Heck, I would probably even sleep on it if I lived alone. ha! It finally got put up...once Hunter got home to help. haha!

I made lettuce wraps for the first time for dinner that night. They were no PF Chang's, but to my surprise, they were actually pretty good.


Hope everyone is having a great week!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment