Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New Year

I feel like this year is going to blow by. I can't believe that it's already the 12th! We had a great Christmas/New Year. Santa was really good to us :)

Remember this?


Well my awesome mom went back to Pier 1 and got it for me for Christmas! I know, she's awesome! We decided to hang it over our formal dining room table, I'll take pictures once it's up. Can't wait!

We had a quiet New Year's Eve. We usually go all out but this year we decided to keep it simple. We went to dinner with my parents at a local Italian restaurant and then we went to our neighbor's house after. We just sat on their back patio around the fire, it was a lot of fun.

I have already been super busy this year. My little photography business grew over the holidays so that had been keeping me busy. I bought Photoshop Elements and I'm trying to learn that-any tips would be greatly appreciated! ha!

I don't normally make resolutions for the new year but when I do, I try to keep them realistic. This year I really want to try and 1.) go to church more and 2.) Be nice. I am not saying that I'm a mean person or anything, but everyone could be a little nicer. My impatience gets the best of me sometimes so I am going to continue to work on that.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have had a great start to 2012!

Much Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment