Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What the What?

For some reason, it has been hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit this year. I feel like maybe it is because we moved this Summer and I got all out of whack...I do that when my schedule is messed with. I'm just gonna be honest and tell you that I have been cranky for the past couple of weeks. I can't tell you why, just cranky for no reason.
This morning I slapped myself in the face and told myself to get over it. It worked, I finally started feeling a little more excited about Christmas and holy crap it's only 11 days away! Do you know how much I still have to do? TONS! I have not done my shopping yet, I guess I will be in line with the rest of the morons on Christmas Eve.
I'll let you know how that goes,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment