Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm still here...


That's right, I'm still here! I was going to blog last week, I was off the whole week for Thanksgiving, but I decided that I wasn't going to get out my computer at all. It was actually really nice. The first day that I had off my mom and I went to see Breaking Dawn. OMG. Love! The rest of the week was spent just lounging and getting things around the house done. I just transferred all of my iPhone pics to my computer so I thought that I would share some of those...you will kind of get the idea of what I have been up to. ha!

I had some really cute photography sessions...check them out
www.j-renephotography.blogspot.com

We all went out to eat so my brother could try shrimp for the first time. Weird...I know, long story.

I saw this light fixture shade thing while out shopping and died.


Hung out with this little dude a lot!


Went to one of the World Series games...

I got a pair of Virbrums. Still getting used to them...

So there is my life in iPhone pictures from the last month!

Much Love!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment