Friday, November 4, 2011

Five Question Friday

TGIF! I am so happy that it's Friday, even though I do have to work tomorrow. I'm still glad that it's the end of the week. I have been so tired this week. I get 8 hours of sleep a night and I'm still tired! I can't get caught up! Anywhoos, on the Mama M.'s 5QF!
1. What movie do you love to quote?
Don't judge...are you ready...Step Brothers! I LOVE that movie. It kills me every time I watch it and it never gets old! There are a few others like...Billy Madison...so sillly, but the lines from it are so funny!
2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
Does a dirt bike count? If so, then yes, yes I have. It was the first and last time that I have been on anything that resembles a motorcycle. My brother got it for Christmas and I hopped on it acting like I knew what I was doing and before I knew it, I was laying on the ground under the bike. Not good. ha!
3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Sleep. The end.
4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
I could go either way. I guess it depends on what the big gift is. ha!
5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
Not really. I did used to have a problem with that in high school. We moved when I was a junior to a different town. They had block classes. You would have an A day and a B day and there would be different classes on each day. See where this could get confusing? So when I was first trying to figure this crazy schedule out, there might have been a day or two that I should up to the wrong class on the wrong day. ha!
Have a great weekend!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment