Friday, October 7, 2011

Show Us Your Life

I haven't done a "SUYL" post in a looong time. But....when I saw on Kelly's blog what the topic was today I just COULD NOT help myself.
SHOW US YOUR LIFE-PETS!!
If you know me IRL, then you know how crazy I am about my little man.

This is Dewey, he's a cockapoo. We love him so much.

We chose this breed because it is good for allergies. He hardly sheds at all, which is a major bonus! His hair is actually almost like human hair. He's the softest thing ever.

How can you not fall in love with that face?

He does have some social issues. He's not mean at all, but he will not come within 20 feet of a stranger. He hides behind my legs and shivers anytime we have friends over. He is so shy and maybe a little crazy, ha!

Dewey is the sweetest thing ever, when he wants to be, ha!

Thanks for stopping by,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment