Friday, September 2, 2011

Five Question Friday!

I have been a really bad blogger. I don't know what has gotten in to me. Not much to say I guess, just trying to stay cool in this crazy hot weather. ha!

I do love 5QF though, so here I am. Brought to you by the one an only Mama M.!

1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?
It really used to bother me in our old house because we had so much carpet. But in our new house we have more wood flooring so it doesn't matter so much to me anymore.

2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
I call them flips. ha! So lazy, right?

3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
Last weekend VH1 was doing kind of a throwback weekend and a Gloria Estefan song came on that I knew every word to. Hunter looked at me like I was ridiculous. That was a little embarrassing. ha!

4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
I think the best quality in a friend is loyalty. If you are going to be my friend then I need to know you got my back. I was actually recently put in a position to have to tell my friend something that I knew that I really didn't want to get involved in but I felt like as her friend I needed to. It's that loyalty thing I guess.

5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
I really don't want anything at all. I just want my friends and family to be happy and healthy!

Happy Weekend!
Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment