Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A few things...


Grandma, this is for you!

For the other 5 people that read my blog, my Grandma called me last night and was concerned that I have not been blogging and she doesn't know what's going on in my life right now because that's how she keeps up with me. :) So she just called me to check to make sure that we were doing ok, I just love my Grandma!

The truth is I just haven't had much to write about lately. Maybe it was moving and getting settled or maybe is was the 69 days over 100 degrees that just killed it for me. But I'm back now and for the love of my Grandma I figured that I better get back to writing before I make her worry about me more!

We had a tiny visitor last night. She is the sweetest thing that I have ever seen. She is such a good baby, didn't make a peep the whole time she was there.

look at her little bracelet, girl is already stylish and 2 months! I love her!

I have been a little out of sorts lately. Work has been so busy and normally I'm pretty good about staying organized but I lost it somewhere between 101 degrees and 112 degrees this summer. I'm telling you, the heat made me a little nuts. Anyways, I got my iCalendar on my Mac this morning and planned out all the way to the end of the year! It made a huge difference in my mood-call me crazy but when lose control of my organization, I kind of just shut down. ha! But it's all good in the hood now!

Much Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment