Monday, August 8, 2011

SUMMER


I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do here on this little blog of mine. We have been busy.
One of my good friends had a baby...


A few weekends ago we had some friends over and their little boy had a blast running around in our sprinkler in the backyard...

Oh to be young again. He was so happy and worn out when he was done.

The next weekend my best friend and her husband came up for the weekend from Houston. We had a blast catching up and hanging out. We took them to the original Campisi's in Dallas and it was delicious!
We even went bowling which I haven't done in sooo long. We spent most of the weekend just hanging out which I think we all enjoyed. Fun!

This weekend we celebrated my baby brother's 21 birthday. I can't believe that he is already 21! That makes me feel old. ha!


It was also my parent's 28th anniversary!


And we are already in the second week of August...I feel like I blink and lose a month! ha!

Much Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment