Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello Fall, are you out there?

So Hunter and I were at the mall over the weekend and I walked by one of my most favorite places on earth, Bath and Body Works. I usually make a quarterly trip there and spend way too much money stocking up on everything from body butter to wallflowers. Well, I'm not due for a trip quite yet but I just couldn't help myself when I saw that they had all of their Fall stuff out already. Fall is my FAVORITE time of year and I just love how it smells! Here are some of my must-haves for this Fall...Did I mention that I LOVE Halloween? LOVE.

Now if we could only get the temperature below 100 degrees here, we will be good! ha!


Jess

1 comment:

  1. adore these. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my latest celebrity trend report and see pictures from my Rachel Zoe encounter. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete