Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Reading

I love to read but I really don't make enough time to actually sit down with a book. I have made it my mission this summer to do as much reading as I can. I try to read during my lunch break at work and instead of watching TV before bed, I have been reading instead. I will admit that I have been sleeping a lot better. I have no idea if the two are related. ha!
I wanted to share two books that I have read this month that are totally worth taking out the time to read. "Heaven is for Real" and "The Hunger Games". The first book will make you laugh and cry, it gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. It's an awesome book about a 4 year old boy who has to have emergency surgery. During the surgery he goes to Heaven and comes back. Months later his parents pick up on little comments that he makes and it all comes out. SUCH. A. GOOD. BOOK.

"The Hunger Games" more or less replaced my obsession with Twilight. I would have to say that it is almost equally as good. I just finished the first book last night and started the second. I have really enjoyed reading instead of drowning myself in TV. ha!




Thanks for stopping by!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment