Friday, July 15, 2011

Five Question Friday

It's Friday and I couldn't be more happy! I haven't done a 5QF post in a while and I feel like you might want to know five more things about me. ha! ;)


1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
That's a situation I hope to never be in. On one hand I would feel like it's my duty as a best friend to spill the beans. But on the other hand, I would want to stay out of it. I couldn't imagine having to tell someone that.

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
Neither. I like it is a cup

3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
Hair first. I feel like if I wash my body first then all of the hair gunk would make me dirty again when I rinsed. weird?

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
Seeing as I am not a Mama myself, I really wouldn't have anything to offer a new Mama

5. What is your best hangover remedy?
A cheeseburger and large DP from Sonic! Makes everything better!

Have a great weekend!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment