Thursday, July 7, 2011

The 4th

We had a really good weekend. It's kind of late to be talking about the weekend since it is Thursday, but oh well. I haven't really been in the blogging mood lately and I can't really put my finger on why. Maybe because I have been so busy at work and at home that I just needed a break.
Anywoodles....
On Friday night we went over to a friend's house to celebrate his graduation. We had a great time and it was nice to see all of our friends.

We spent Saturday getting ready for my parent's annual 4th of July BBQ. I cooked all day long. I was totally worn out but it was well worth it. Sunday was the party and we had a lot of people show up. It was a blast. The kids were in the pool and the adults were standing around consuming adult beverages. ha! Even my Mema came out to party!! I love her!

Much Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment