Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Junk

I learned a very valuable lesson when we were moving. We have a lot of JUNK. I don't even know where we put it all. As we were moving we started a "garage sale" pile. The pile got bigger and bigger until it took up almost the whole garage. Over the weekend we finally had the garage sale and we got rid of just about everything! It took all day Friday to prepare for the sale but that feeling I got when it was all gone was well worth it.

I also had a photo shoot on Saturday. Click here to see!

Saturday night we went out for our anniversary. We usually do it up big but my only request this year was that we do something low key. We have been going non-stop with moving and the garage sale and everything in between, I just wanted to relax. We went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and then just went home an watched a movie. It was perfect.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment