Friday, June 10, 2011

Five Question Friday!


I have been so busy trying to get things settled at home, that the week just flew right by! Before I move on to 5QF, I have to say GO MAVS!!
This has been an awesome series and we just need one more win! Ok, moving on...

1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
I would actually say they are pretty close. I always pictured myself married (check), with a job (check-although I thought I would be a teacher), and a house (check), a dog (check). All that's left is munchkins, which I can wait a little longer for ;)

2. What is one must have item for the summer?
Moisturizer w/SPF! My face gets so dry in the summer so I am constantly lathering on moisturizer. And chapstick!


3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
My parents did not really make me keep up on school stuff during the summer. I would read sometimes, but that's about it. And guess what? I turned out just fine! ha!

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
I freeze it. I have been wanting to try and can stuff but it just seems so time consuming.

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
Yep. On work days I go straight to the shower and get ready. On the weekends I will usually sit and have coffee, but then I get ready for whatever we are doing.

Have a GREAT weekend!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment