Thursday, May 26, 2011

my little disaster...

We got some pretty bad storms here on Tuesday night as did many of you who are in the mid-west. I was stuck at work during all of the chaos and Hunter was at home holding down the fort. I don't usually get too scared during storms, but this one was a doozey. First I got this picture from my parents...


That was out of their front window...scary stuff. I called to make sure that they were all ok and didn't have any damage. And....my baby boy was over there so I had to make sure he was ok. They were all fine, my mom was in the bathtub with the dogs. ha!

About 5 minutes later I got this picture from Hunter....


That's our backyard. That's not cool. Luckily that was the only damage that we had. I know that it could have been a lot worse and there are some people who are missing family members, so I feel pretty blessed that our fence was the only thing that was damaged. Hunter is awesome, he had the whole thing repaired by the time that I got home from work yesterday. I love you Hunter, you rock!

I just wanted to share my little piece of the big disaster...
Jess

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm glad everyone is ok and you only had minor damage!

    ReplyDelete