Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday!

Man, I am so glad to see Friday. Somewhere around Wednesday I really thought that I might not make it to see Friday, but thankfully Friday and I meet again. I haven't been very good about blogging lately and that's because we have something big going out right now...I'll tell ya more next week. Right now, I'm on to 5QF brought to you by the lovely Mama M.

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Nope. I am usually in bed by 9:30, sometimes earlier. Don't judge, I need my 8 hours! ha!

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
I really prefer none.

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
Most of the vacations that i can remember have been great. If you made me pick one that was less than the others I would probably say it was when I was a freshman in high school. I was taking a friend on our family vacation and the day before we left I found out that she kissed my love interest. I was soooo mad, but her dad was already on his was to drop her off at my house. So we faked being friends for the weekend. It was uncomfortable. ha!

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
Kelly's Korner!

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
I really love roller coasters but I haven't been to an amusement park in years. I'm sure it would be just as fun as it used to be!

Have a fabulous weekend!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment