Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Derby 2011!

I'm back...I hate missing a week of blogging! ha! We went to Kentucky last weekend and just got back on Monday night, so I have been playing catch up all week.

Hunter's family is from Kentucky and they have been going to the Kentucky Derby for 40+ years. I think his Dad has only missed two! A few years ago they started taking us when they had extra tickets. We haven't been in a couple of years and around December Hunter's dad asked if we wanted to go. We would never pass up a chance to go to Derby! ha!

This year was special because it was the first year ever that Hunter's whole family was there together! We had a blast!

Our seats were right by the red carpet entrance where all of the celebrities come in. You would think that I would have been totally consumed with celebrity watching, but I wasn't. At one point I literally almost ran into a football player but I have no idea who he was. ha!

Me and Hunter's brother...

Hunter's brother brought his best friend. I loved her, she was so sweet!



The whole family at Derby for the first time...awwww

This was the crowd right before the Derby race...crazy

Much Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment