Monday, May 2, 2011

before I post about my weekend...

I have to share the pictures from our Royal Watching Party at work! I got up at 4:30 AM on Friday to watch the wedding. I watched it right up until I had to leave for work. We decided that we would all get there early to watch together. I have to admit that it was hard for me to pull myself away from that sexy Prince Harry...yowzas!

We decorated the room for the occasion! One of the girls even brought her china! (please excuse my iPhone pictures)

I made scones and coffee cake! (I need a little more practice on making my scones into triangles. ha!)



They are the cutest couple ever!

We even dressed for the occasion! We had a blast!


And when it was all over...I felt a little situational depression coming on. You know like when you get all excited for Christmas and then it's over. It was kind of like that but I was all excited that I could maybe one day be a princess and then it was over. There's always Prince Harry...

Much Love,
Jess


1 comment:

  1. it looks like you had fun royal party there! I was up too when they are married.. excited too! ^_^ I love the royal couple.. they are such a perfect couple..! ^_^

    ReplyDelete