Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wanna go ride bikes?

We had a great weekend. I had to work on Saturday morning, but I got to take off Monday! After my event on Saturday, I had a photo shoot in the Bluebonnets with this cutie!


It was hot, but he was a trooper!

Sunday, Hunter and I took our new bikes out. We did an easy trail by the lake. It was so pretty. We had a blast, but my butt was so sore! ha! I think we are going to try to go riding again this weekend.


Yesterday I went to the spa and had lunch with my mom. I went shopping for my outfit for the Kentucky Derby, and got everything! Then I went home and worked on my flower beds in the backyard. It was a very relaxing day off!

Now back to work. boo!

Much Love,
Jess

2 comments:

  1. it seems you have a great bike day.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such a fun weekend! Bike riding is one of the things I'm most excited for this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete