Friday, April 15, 2011

Show Us Your Life-What's on your reading list

I really love to read. I just don't. If I start reading a book that I love, then I will finish it pretty quick. But those are hard to come by for me. The last two books that I have read have been awesome! Water For Elephants and Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea? Those were both really good. I started reading Revolutionary Road and I just can't get into it. I saw the movie and I really liked it, although it is a bit of a downer, but I just can't get into the book. Next I would love to read Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang and Crazy Love, which I have heard awesome things about.



And of course I need to read Breaking Dawn again to refresh my memory before the movie comes out in November!


Have a great weekend!


Jess

3 comments:

  1. I've heard a LOT about Crazy Love. I'm going to have to purchase and read it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love that you have Chelsea Handler and Crazy Love right there together just because I have the same picks! :)

    I am in the middle of Water for Elephants right now and am loving it!

    Your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to get Crazy Love! I really want to read that book! :) Erin

    www.healthybranscoms.com

    Love your blog! I am following you!

    ReplyDelete