Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Concept: Be On Time

I have this problem. I cannot be on time...ever. It is really starting to affect my daily life. It does not matter what time I wake up in the morning, I am still late to work. The universe is out to get me. Today, I woke up at 6:45 and needed to leave my house at 8:00 to go to a dentist appt. Plenty of time right? WRONG. It was 8:12 when I got into my car. I thought that I could make it if I hurried, but then I realized that I needed gas. Crap. By the time I pulled out of the gas station I had like 10 minutes to get to the dentist which is 30 minutes away. So I hauled a**. At one point I looked it my rear view mirror and saw flashing lights. Awesome. After the very nice officer wrote me my ticket I had approximately 30 seconds to make it to the dentist and I was still about 15 minutes away. AAANNNDDD...I couldn't speed and risk getting pulled over by the same officer that just wrote me a ticket. I finally made it to the dentist and I was only about 10 minutes late...and I had to wait on them for 15 minutes...go figure. The morale of my story today is, to try to manage my time better and be. on. time. The end. Much love, Jess

1 comment:

  1. linking up from my little life. happy friday! love the blog!

    ReplyDelete