Friday, April 22, 2011

Five Question Friday!


It's Good Friday! I think all Fridays are good, ha! It's been a pretty good week, not too long! Here are this week's questions from Mama M.!



1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?

My Grandma always comes to town for the weekend and I love getting to spend time with her. Then on Sunday we all go to church and then out to brunch!



2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?

Definitely a long, hot bath kind of girl! I really enjoy relaxing in a hot bath after a long day.



3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?

Sure can, although it has been years since I have!



4. What is your favorite Easter candy?

I usually give up sweets during lent so I really try hard not to munch on the candy (notice I said try). I do have a favorite Easter Candy, reese's eggs!



5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?

We don't have kids yet, so the Easter Bunny does not visit our house. I try to focus more in the religious part of it all and getting to spend time with my family!



Happy Easter!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment